| ||Sensible Section|
The questions most frequently asked about Illogicopedia. Also see Illogicopedia:Ten things you probably didn't know for similar information regarding as of yet not frequently asked questions.
What is Illogicopedia?Edit
- See Illogicopedia:About for more information.
Illogicopedia is an insane repository of words put together in no particular order. It could be defined as a collection of randomness, a celebration of playful stupidity, insanity and silliness in general.
?pedia is an abbreviation of Illogicopedia; Illogia – either referring to the Illogicopedian project or some sort of fictional institution (a la Uncyclopedia's Uncyclomedia) – and Illogi are also widely used, the latter being the prefix for sub-projects such as IllogiDictionary and IllogiBooks.
So, how long has this site been here?Edit
- See Illogicopedia:History and Illogicopedia:Site chronology for full details on the history of Illogicopedia.
derpherpherp dooiptiy doo trainz wit attitudes
How can I embed YouTube videos?Edit
My article was deleted!Edit
Except for those that constitute vandalism, article deletion is rare. If an article breaks one of the Commandments it is first advised it be fixed up to comply with them. Usually, someone comes along and sorts things out but if it cannot be rectified, it is likely to be deleted.
Cool. Can I make an article about myself/my doggy/my pet cheese?Edit
Of course. You might want to read this first though.
How do I make text bigger? Change font? Include strikethroughs?Edit
See here for help on common wiki HTML tags.
How do I write good nonsense?Edit
Some general ideas:
- Write before you think; you never know just what might come out! If fine according to content policy as well as "interesting to look at and possibly even read", then there you go!
- Use your mind to come up with spurious associations.
- Let your thoughts wander (into strange territory), mashing together the things you come across.