|Wikipedians have no article on Phyllogicopedia:Beginners' Guide. This is one of the reasons Wackypedia is so much better!|
| ||Sensible Section|
Oh, yo. You seem to have stumbled across the Phylllogicopedia (a.k.a. NEDMpedia or Wackypedia), the encyclopedia
- dedicated to the late great singer-songwriter Phyllis Hyman.
- also dedicated to YTMND and Max Goldberg, its creator.
You might be wondering "what's all this about?" Well we aren't going to spend too long boring you (there are plenty of other pages that will do that for you), so here's the lowdown.
This wiki is an encyclopedia of nonsense, craziness and general intrigue that anybody can add to. This means you can write stuff, and by all means do that!
We don't have many policies and stuff like that but what is there can be summed up as "common sense". Whilst you'd think that would go out of the window here, contrary to unpopular belief we're not always insane. Just don't mess up other people's edits and you'll be fine.
You'll learn stuff as you go along, which is always the best way to approach things. If you have any problem whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask someone, either in the forum or on the de-facto administrator's userpage. You're the man now dog!
More detailed stuffEdit
Ya don't have to read this lot (I know I didn't) but it's useful to know in the future. A future where we're all free from responsibilities and can listen to Phyllis Hyman and Alicia Keys music and look at websites from the mid-thousands all day.
- About this wiki, more info on exactly what this wiki is (and believe me, this is a question we're all asking).
- The Commandments, a bunch of statements that set us apart from other wikis.
- History of Illogicopedia/Wackypedia/Phyllogicopedia/NEDMpedia/whatever, a bit of background info on how the wiki started and its progression since.
- Illogicopedia policy, administrative guidelines regarding rulebreaking and other stuphs.
- Frequently asked questions, for some ready made answers to common queries.
- List of Help/Guide pages, for editing help, site features, the above listed and more.