We currently have 10,417 articles in English, (möglicherweise, einige auf Deutsch).
CREATE AN ARTICLE HERE.
Current Featured Article
Hot Off The Press:
Did you know...
PHYLLOGICOPEDIAN OF THE MONTH
- Perpetually awarded to Phyllis Hyman!
- …that Chief Little Crow (1810-1863) spent much of his life in Minnesota, where he was the head of a Santee band?
- …that the duchy of Upper Bavaria was created for the first time with the First Bavarian partition in 1255 under duke Louis II but there was no exact identity with the current territory?
- …that NuBlues was discovered by Grammy Award-winning artist Chris Thomas King, known to many for his performance in O’ Brother, but well known also as a performer in his own right?
- …That in 2000, Madoka Mako produced a manga titled The History of Japanese Christianity, a controversial work among Japanese Christians?
- …that negative pulldown describes the film perforations per frame, the direction of film transport, and standard frame speed?
A random quote