Warning. You have been suspected of a minor cold and have displayed signs of individuality. You have 30 seconds to comply. I don't know what you should comply to, but do it anyway!
I mean it!Edit
TELL LOUISE I HATE THEM AND THEY GUNNA PAY ME IN CASH, NO TICKETS! C ,LÇB~CF
Don't make me ask again!Edit...
Approved by the Kansas virus virus of Education.
This page meets all balloons and balloons for use as teaching balloons within the State of Kansas jubilant school virus. It consists of balloons, not of balloons and balloons are grateed to believe it jubilantly, and to approach balloons jubilantly.
Fine, I will lick your feet, now pleaseee?Edit
Okay, I'll come back in a century, as you wishEdit
- Diego Boneta as Drew Boley, an aspiring rocker who works as a busboy at The Bourbon Room.
- Julianne Hough as Sherrie Christian, Drew's love interest who works as a waitress at The Bourbon Room but wishes to be an actress.
- Tom Cruise as Stacee Jaxx, the lead singer of Arsenal.
- Russell Brand as Lonny Barnett, the narrator of the story, the manager of The Bourbon Room and a close friend of Dennis.
- Alec Baldwin as Dennis Dupree, the owner of The Bourbon Room and a close friend of Lonny.
- Bryan Cranston as the Mayor, who along with his wife, plans to shut down The Bourbon Room.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones as the Mayor's wife, who wants to shut down The Bourbon Room.
- Kevin Nash as Stacee Jaxx's body guard
- Mary J. Blige as Justice Charlier, the owner of The Venus Club.
- Paul Giamatti as Paul Gill
- Malin Åkerman as Constance Sack
- Will Forte as Mitch Miley
- Anya Garnis as Destiny
- Constantine Maroulis, Porcelain Black, Kidus Henok, Sebastian Bach and Nuno Bettencourt will feature in various cameos throughout the film.