In recent years, use of the internet has risen by over one hundred billion thousand percent. The internet has allowed mankind to pass boundaries previously thought impossible, such as swapping funny e-mails and uploading pictures of naked people. However, it has been announced today by the department of CyberStuff that Earth's stockpiles of internet are running dangerously low.
George U U Bush has today issued a statement saying that he is very upset by the loss of his hamster. We are not sure how this is connected to Internet usage but we have posted it anyway to prove how silly he is.
It is expected that the Government will soon put into force new rules and regulations over the use of the internet, such as:
- Banning porn sites - This would reduce current internet usage by 95%
- Banning Illogicopedia - This would lower internet usage by a further 3%
- Buying Dubya a new hamster so that he will stop crying.
It is hoped that by introducing these measures, the internet will have a chance to re-stock and recover.
And now it's time for a break...Edit
This is the worlds greatest news reportist, signing out -- The Brappinest Gangsta hardnut in-yer-fez crackalack chazawak slap and smack boom shack attack brap!! 22:32, 18 April 2007 (UTC)
- Speaking on behalf of the ?crats, I think this is inane and not very true. There is no internet shortage! Asema 21:22, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
- Tosh, my internet ran off with the milk man just the other day. How can it not be troooooooo!--A crusader for Barney the Dinosaur's exclusive guitar solo 20:06, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
|A good article | A word from our sponsors | Abgus Heath|